A joint venture partnership has the potential for large returns on investment and allows our partners to own real estate without the stress or hassles.
The primary key to our success is buying positive cash flow real estate in the Edmonton area only when the property fits our system.
We specialize in joint venture opportunities where we find the deals, and oversee the management of our properties as long as we own them. Our JV partners fund the joint venture deals and we take care of EVERYTHING else.
Our JV partners are paid back their initial investment first, and then we split any equity generated from the property including cash flow, mortgage pay down and property appreciation.
Our joint venture agreement is structured on a deal by deal basis. We take care of accounting, property inspections, appraisals, legal obligations, renovations etc. Our JV partners receive bi-annual statements and updates as to what is happening with our property and the company. We choose only the best properties to purchase, manage all of our own properties and hand select the tenants.
Since we have a vested interest in the property, we make sure that our properties are profitable and that we meet the investment objectives. We only make money once the property has returned your initial investment
Currently we invest in the following:
- Buy and hold suited rental properties in NE Edmonton. Suited houses continue to provide excellent cash flow, and market appreciation even in the current market conditions; especially in Edmonton, where City Council is actively promoting the legalization of secondary suites. Based on the current market we anticipate holding these properties for 5 to 7 years.
- Tenant first rent to own properties. We locate, screen and hand select potential rent to own buyers; where we purchase their selected home with the intent that within 2 to 3 years they will purchase the property from us. Tenant first deals offer a strong ROI, with the benefit of having a known exit strategy.
Joint Venture Partner Responsibilities:
Fund the deal (includes assisting with obtaining bank financing and initial down payment, property inspection and closing costs)
Our Responsibilities as Real Estate Professionals:
- Discussion with JV Partner to determine timeline and investment requirements.
- Find the deal that meets the JV Partners investment needs.
- Maintain communication during the term of the agreement
- Locate and purchase properties:
- Analyze current market conditions
- Evaluate additional community information
- Investigate potential properties and ensure that the property fits our system
- Remain current with local real estate practices and procedures
- Examine market data as to fair market value of homes
- Deal with sellers/realtors and prepare offer to purchase
- Arrange and obtain financing
- Coordinate property inspection
- Obtain the best possible price and terms for our joint venture partnership
- Obtain appropriate insurance on the property
- Deal with post-purchase activities and responsibilities which includes:
- Coordinate/manage renovations
- Locate and screen tenants
- Property management
- Provide regular property updates
- Eventually sell the property and close out the Joint Venture
Contact us if you would like to talk to us about how you can benefit by investing in real estate!
In order for us to match your needs and expectations with the appropriate investment we require some additional information from you. If you are interested, please complete our the following questionnaire.