This spacious main floor suite is available to great tenants. It is a bright, clean and cheery 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom suite that has an inviting feeling as you walk in through your own private secure front entrance.
This 1200 sq ft main floor suite has south facing French doors off the dining area allowing you easy access to a large deck and a fully fenced yard that is a great space for hanging out on the weekend or for your next staycation. The kitchen has lovely modern flooring and includes a dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave. The entire suite has just been freshly painted and has new window coverings. The large living room has an expansive window that lets in lots of light and has a newly redone hardwood floor extending down the hall to the 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The bedrooms also have new carpet. The washer and dryer are shared and are located in the common area.
Parking is not a problem as there is ample street parking available and a shed is provided for extra outdoor storage.
A detached double car garage is also available for rent for an additional $200 per month.
Pets are negotiable, but we will only consider dogs that are small to medium in size and have vaccinations that are current and that are licensed through the City of Edmonton. Max 1 pet allowed.
Utilities (heat, water, electricity) are NOT included in the rent, but are a fixed rate at $250 per month.
Smoking only permitted outdoors.
- Fresh paint throughout
- Newly redone hardwood floor in living room and hallway
- New carpet in all 3 bedrooms
- New front door
- New window coverings included
- Fully fenced yard
- French doors off dining room to deck area
- Separate entrance
**Photos will be updated shortly**
The community offers:
- Easy access to transit with bus stops yards from the house and Clareview LRT & Transit Station just minutes away giving you easy access to Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium and the downtown core as well as NAIT, Grant MacEwan, University of Alberta…
- Shopping nearby including Londonderry Mall and Manning Crossing
- Several schools (M.E. Lazerte High School and York School) nearby
- Quick and easy access to the Anthony Henday
Address: 5711-143 Avenue NW
ZIP: T5A 1J9
Square Feet: 1200
French Doors, Fully Fenced Yard
Contact Us About This Property