This warm and comfy house is situated on a beautiful tree lined street in Highlands.
It has an inviting feeling as soon as you walk in the front door, and has approximately 1400 sq. ft. of total living space. There are large newer windows throughout. You will love the open concept kitchen/dining/living room area, 2 bedrooms and full bath on the main floor. The basement is fully developed with two bedrooms, a second full bathroom, a separate spacious laundry room and plenty of space for storage.
Six appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer) are window coverings are all included.
In addition, there is a large storage shed (old garage).
There are several schools in the area including Virginia Park Elementary, Bellevue Elementary, Highlands Junior High, Eastglen High School, and Concordia University College. The neighborhood also boasts a brand new Edmonton Public Library, several play grounds, and a public swimming pool as well as several restaurants and shops.
Smoking only permitted outdoors.
Pets are negotiable, but we will only consider dogs that are small to medium in size and have vaccinations that are current and that are licensed through the City of Edmonton. Max 2 pets allowed.
- Welcome to Highlands …one of Edmonton’s best-kept secrets.
- Are you looking for a community that offers:
- Easy access to transit, with bus stops yards from the house, and the LRT only a 15 min walk away
- Ease of travel anywhere in the city with great transport routes right here including Wayne Gretzky Drive, Yellowhead Trail, 112 Avenue, 50 Street…
- Great outdoors and sports facilities: Borden Park, Highlands Park and Playground, Edmonton River Valley, Stadium Recreation Centre, Eastglen Pool and Leisure Centre…
- Great schools close at hand from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Concordia University College only blocks away…and great access to NAIT, U of A, and Grant MacEwan.
Contact Chris at (587) 873-4324 to arrange a viewing