Come home to Highlands! A warm and comfy house to call home! If you are looking for a great neighbourhood, your search is over…
You can move right in to your bright and cheery 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. This house has an inviting feel as soon as you walk in the front door, and has approximately 1400 sq. ft. of total living space. There are several large windows throughout so that you can enjoy the beautiful tree-lined streets. The property has an open concept kitchen/living room. The basement is fully developed with one bedroom, a large living area and a separate laundry room. There are 6 appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer) and all window coverings included.
In addition, there is a single car garage that is included with the property. Along with a large fenced backyard that is pet friendly.
There are several schools in the area including Virginia Park Elementary, Bellevue Elementary, Highlands Junior High, Eastglen High School, and Concordia University College. There is also a brand new Edmonton Public Library, several play grounds, a public swimming pool, several restaurants and shops.
Smoking only permitted outdoors.
Pets are negotiable, but we will only consider dogs that are small to medium in size and have vaccinations that are current and that are licensed through the City of Edmonton. Max 2 pets allowed.
- Welcome to Highlands …one of Edmonton’s best-kept secrets.
- Are you looking for a community that offers:
- Easy access to transit, with bus stops yards from the house, and the LRT only a 15 min walk away
- Ease of travel anywhere in the city with great transport routes right here including Wayne Gretzky Drive, Yellowhead Trail, 112 Avenue, 50 Street…
- Great outdoors and sports facilities: Borden Park, Highlands Park and Playground, Edmonton River Valley, Stadium Recreation Centre, Eastglen Pool and Leisure Centre…
- Great schools close at hand from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Concordia University College only blocks away…and great access to NAIT, U of A, and Grant MacEwan.
- Come home to YOUR home in Highlands…you’ll be glad you did!!
Contact Chris at (587) 873-4324 to arrange a viewing
Address: 11244 69 Street
ZIP: T5B 1R5
Square Feet: 1400 total living space
Basement: Fully developed
Fully developed basement, Fully Fenced Yard
Contact Us About This Property