Come home to Montrose!! A warm and comfy house to call Home! If you are looking for a great neighbourhood, your search is over…
This basement suite is a bright, clean and cheery 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom suite that has an inviting feeling as you walk in through your own private and secure entrance.
There are large windows throughout that provide nice lighting. It has an eat in kitchen with plenty of counter space and lots of cabinets. It has just been painted with neutral paint colours throughout, and you won’t have to worry about window coverings as they are included as well.
All 6 appliances are included: fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer. No more shared laundry!
The house is located close to a major bus route, Wayne Gretzky Drive and the Yellowhead. There are several schools in the area including St Leo’s and Montrose Elementary Schools, Highlands Junior High, Eastglen High School, and Concordia University College. The area also boasts an Edmonton Public Library, Eastglen Public swimming pool, several restaurants and shops, and is close to the River Valley trail system.
Fixed rate utilities $200 monthly (heat, water, electricity) in addition to the rent.
Will consider one cat. No dogs.
Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
Application approval is contingent upon credit history and employment.
Are you looking for a community that offers:
- access to transit; with a bus stops yards from the house and the LRT only a 15 min walk away?
- ease of travel anywhere in the city with great transport routes right here (Wayne Gretzky, Yellowhead, Fort Road, 112 Avenue, 50 Street…
- numerous outdoor and sport facilities: Borden Park, Newton Park, Montrose Park and Playground, the Edmonton River Valley, Stadium Recreation Centre, Eastglen Pool and Leisure Centre…
- great schools close at hand–from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Concordia University College only blocks away…and great access to NAIT, University of Alberta, and Grant MacEwan.
Contact Chris at (587) 873-4324 to arrange a viewing.
Address: BSMT, 12148 64 Street
ZIP: T5W 4J7
Fully Fenced Yard, Private Entrance
Contact Us About This Property